Complete lighting control - with just one touch of the Home-Icon® TFT Color Touch Screen!
The Home-Icon Color Touch Screen is a programmable interface used to integrate individual lighting control equipment throughout any residence - or a building of any size.
Simply set up your lighting the way you want it for any occasion or atmosphere - save your settings - and with a single touch of the Home-Icon screen you can recreate exactly that lighting whenever you wish. For even more convenience, use the 24-hour / 7-day timer to program multiple events in advance to enhance your lifestyle and increase your security.
Home-Icon combines flexibility in setting up all features with ease of operation. Enhancing user convenience, the Home-Icon unit can be programmed to control most kinds of home automation equipment as well.
Home-Icon enhances homeowners' lifestyles by automating everyday tasks, such as setting lighting levels for TV or movie viewing. For convenient whole-house ambient control, the Home-Icon Color Touch Screen control features one-touch macros that combine different room-lighting 'scenes'.
- With macros, one touch and a whole house can be illuminated with a warmly-lit 'Welcome' scene - or lighting can be set to gently wake occupants in the morning.
- For entertaining, Master Control macros pre-set mood lighting and other features throughout a home and grounds.
- To softly illuminate a designated route through a house or garden, key lamps can be brought on with the Path of Light macro triggered by pressure-mats or switches.
- Creative and eye-catching sequence changes can accent architectural features - or highlight treasured possessions - with the 'Exhibition Auto-rotate' scene-selection macro.
- And when a home is unoccupied, a Vacation macro mimics normal patterns of usage, giving the appearance of normal occupation.
Users can easily program all home-lighting levels for these Welcome, Entertainment, TV or Movie 'scenes', using the wall-mounted Home-Icon Color Touch Screen, then simply select or schedule scene/s at any time via switch panel or remote control.
[more about Home-Icon macros...]
The Home-Icon Color Touch Screen controller links into Futronix PFX or Enviroscene systems. These systems - consisting of distributed modules, each with its own intelligence - are inherently flexible, easy to specify and commission, with simple wiring and minimal space requirements.
Installation is made simpler because the distributed intelligent control units can be located in different local parts of the house and linked (wire/wireless) to form a seamless multi-zone system.
This results in space reduction as
well as simplified wiring and cost savings. The Home-Icon system connects to PFX or Enviroscene systems via an RS485 CAT5 twisted pair and requires a power supply connection.
Futronix provides in-house and on-site staff training, and commissioning through approved engineers.
[click for Overview Schematic...]